Dr. Sumit Sinha – Best Neurosurgeon in Gurgaon, India
Dr. Sumit Sinha has completed his training in neurosurgical training from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, and currently working at Paras Hospital Neurosurgery, Gurgaon, India. He has vast experience of 17+ years in the field of neurosurgery. In the year 2005, he was appointed as a faculty in the institute, right after obtaining his degree from the apex institute of India. Since then, Dr. Sumit Sinha has acquired training and worked in the various parts of the world with multiple neurosurgical stalwarts and enhanced his neurosurgical training and expertise, prominent among them being with Prof. Hiroshi Sano (Japan), Prof. Louise Vialle (Brazil), Prof. B Meyer (Germany). He is one of the best neurosurgeons in Gurgaon (India).
Dr. Sumit Sinha is also trained in spinal injuries and also a certified teaching faculty for AO spine (international). It is a global non-profit organization spreading knowledge about spinal pathologies. He is actively involved in various teaching and research activities in India and abroad. Dr. Sumit Sinha is also a trained and certified ATLS faculty. He is an accomplished brachial plexus and peripheral nerve surgeon and has performed more than 250 complicated cases with a higher success rate.
Achievements of Dr. Sumit Sinha
- Director Neurosurgery, Paras Hospitals, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Ex-Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Secretary, Neurotrauma Society of India.
- Founder Faculty In-charge, Cadaver Training, and Research Facility, AIIMS, JPNA Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi- conceptualized and established state-of-art cadaver training and research facility at AIIMS.
- Founder Secretary, Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- Member of Core Committee for the formulation of National guidelines for traumatic brain injury.
- Dr. (Prof.) Sinha has expertise and interest in minimally invasive spine surgeries
- He has operated on more than 250 cases of complicated nerve injuries with higher success rates.
- The patient has to go through lesser pain and trauma during the treatment.
- The chances of recovery are faster in these types of surgeries
- Endoscopic removal of brain.
- Removal of brain tumors by keyhole (small) incisions.
- Vascular neurosurgery- complex arteriovenous malformations and aneurysms.
- Vascular bypass surgery.
- Epilepsy surgery.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- Endoscopic treatment of hydrocephalus (water collection inside the brain).
- Endoscopic treatment of cervical (neck pain) and lumbar disc (sciatica).
- Endoscopic treatment of lumbar canal stenosis.
- Endoscopic removal of spinal tumors.
- Atlantoaxial dislocations.
- Spinal fractures.
- Tuberculosis of spine.
- Spinal cord stimulator for neuralgic pain and spasticity.
- Brachial plexus injuries.
- Peripheral nerve injuries.
- Nerve tumors.
- DREZ operation for post-traumatic neuralgic pain.
- Nerve root sectioning for spasticity after brain and spinal cord injury.
- Nerve transfers after spinal cord injury.
If you are looking for the best neurosurgeon in Delhi / Gurgaon, India, you may consider Dr. Sumit Sinha; he is one of the best neurosurgeon in India.