Prof. Sumit Sinha completed his neurosurgical training from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Immediately after obtaining his degree from the apex Institute of India, he was appointed to the institute as a faculty in 2005. Prof. Sinha has since then obtained training working in various parts of the world with several Neurosurgical stalwarts and enhancing his neurosurgical training and expertise, prominent among them being with Prof. Hiroshi Sano (Japan), Prof. Louis Vialle (Brazil), Prof. B Meyer (Germany).
- Director Neurosurgery, Paras Hospitals, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Ex-Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Secretary, Neurotrauma Society of india.
- Founder Faculty In-charge, Cadaver Training and Research Facility, AIIMS, JPNA Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi- conceptualized and established state-of-art cadaver training and research facility at AIIMS.
- Founder Secretary, Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- Member of Core Committee for the formulation of National guidelines for traumatic brain injury.